We’re Not Finished Until You Say So
Recognise this? Your installer leaves site and you haven't a clue what's where, you're not sure if they've finished, if it's all working, you can't find the documents etc,etc.
The elements of a professional installation go far beyond plugging in a box, running some cables and doing a bit of programming.
IISAS installers are all experts in their field and are fully trained on the equipment they're working on.
With every installation, you get:
- A comprehensive installation document including network diagrams
- All components and cabling are fully labelled and recorded
- All equipment is PAT tested prior to installation to ensure electrical compliance
- Regular progress updates are supplied, so you know exactly where we're up to
- A comprehensive test plan is agreed with you, and a full walk-through test is completed prior to sign-off
- Full product training is available should you require it.
With IISAS warranty, we'll come and make any amendments as necessary as you, your users and customers get used to the system during the first month of operation.
Our services don’t have to end here. Receive future ‘peace of mind’ with IISAS system support and maintenance services.
If you'd like to talk to us about an installation, we'd be happy to help.